Non-Ionizing Rad. Course

Does anyone know about courses/workshops on non-ionizing radiation,
especially electromagnetic fields or ELFs?  One of our company's
industrial hygienists is interested in such a course in the NY/PA/NJ
area in the near future.

NIOSH and AIHA do not have one very soon.  We contacted the publisher
of "Radiation Protection Management," the University of Cincinnati
Department of Environmental Health, General Physics, Inc. in MD, etc.
without success.

Thanks for your help or suggestions.

<  Mary Nasikan, Information Services Manager         >
<  Galson Corporation                                 >
<  6601 Kirkville Road                                >
<  East Syracuse, NY  13057                           >
<  Phone: (315) 434-9692, x306  Fax: (315) 437-0509   >
<  Internet:  galson@transit.nyser.net                >