Re: Non-Ionizing Rad. Course

On Tue, 26 Jul 1994, Mary Nasikan wrote:

> Does anyone know about courses/workshops on non-ionizing radiation,
> especially electromagnetic fields or ELFs?  One of our company's
> industrial hygienists is interested in such a course in the NY/PA/NJ
> area in the near future.

Mary, I'm not sure of any courses being offered, however a short course
on non-ionizing radiation fundamentals was offered at the 1994 HPS Annual
meeting.  The course was given by John Leonowich of the Battelle Pacific
Northwest Laboratory in Richland, Washington.  He could probably point
you in the right direction.  Sorry, but I don't have a phone number.

Gregg Cohn
University of California, Santa Cruz
Phone (408) 459-3542