RE: autoclaving materials

I have seen an autoclavable bag/container with a filter that was designed
for holding biohazard waste contaminated with RAM.  I have not had any
experience in its use; but, it looked like it should work well.  I
saw the bag at a HPS, RSNA or SNM meeting ... don't remember which and I
don't remember who made them. ..... NOT A LOT OF HELP!

	We have a very large HIV lab that works with live virus.  All materials
that have been used and/or treated with the virus are treated with chlorox
solution ... including all items that have RAM in/on them.  It seems to work
fine.  Once the biological material is deactivated the material is then
handled as regular RAM waste.

JERRY THOMAS