Re: biohazards and radioactivity, continued

Here is an idea that may help.

We had to bring film dosimeter badges into a sterile animal care facility, the
one where you have to shower and shampoo at the door before entering and then
wear booties and greens inside.  The problem was that badges that were handled
could have hair, cells or other non-sterile/disease carrying things.

We were told by Landauer that: film dosimeters are extremely resistant to
ultra violet light, that they could be exposed to room sterilizers like ones
that keep operating rooms sterile and smaller more intense ones for quick
sterilization of items.

Of course, confirm any details with Landauer before acting.

Consider ultra violet light safety.

Comments or opinions are only my own and not that of Princeton University.

Info worth what you paid(!=$).