Emergency Response

Radiation Protection Section
BC Ministry of Health

I am contacting the Canadian people,.. BUT what do you guys do out there who
have to respond to spills,wear IDLH equip. or just assume there is no airborne
threat?  I have been doing this for 13 years and have never given it a thought
and I know that there must be people out there doing exactly as I am.
I'm looking for a list I can carry with me so that when I show up at a site
with a leaking volatile compound or element, 1) I'll know its volatile 2) I'll
know how close to get or not to get etc.Even a home made list would be a ni
ce start.    (fax 604-660-6663)

PS Brian Phillips is in the office on my left.

Material and opinions above are those of the author and not
those of BC Systems or the BC Ministry of Health