Re: Rad. induced heart attacks

There is to the best of my knowledge no evidence from epidemiologic
studies of an association with radiation exposure and heart disease;
neither is there any evidence to this effect in animal studies.  You may
wish to refer to any good standard modern text on radiobiology, or to the
older comprehensive work 'Medical Radiation Biology" by Ellinger which
has a chapter on the effects of the heart if I remember correctly.  But I
am astounded that any rational intelligent members of the University
community would make such allegations; what do they teach their students??!!!

Good luck.

Ron Kathren