Re: quarterly vs. monthly TLDs revisited

Effective July 1, Princeton converted most of our personnel monitoring accounts
from monthly to quarterly.  This was prompted by a desire to use various man-
power resources more effectively; we felt comfortable doing this based on many
years worth of monitoring many types of personnel here.  We've kept Cyclotron
personnel, x-ray diffraction users, declared pregnant women, health physics
staff and a few other isolated people on monthly badges.  I'm not intimately
involved with the film badge program so there's a lot of details about this I
may not know - I do know that the cost of badges is not expected to differ much
from what it was before.  Anything else we can tell you?

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University