Re: Sternglass to testify in Wisc

> The $64k question...
> 	Will there be anyone there from "the voice of reason" side?

The utility will almost certainly submit rebuttal testimony, and I've already
"volunteered" one member of this list as a possible person to prepare
that testimony.

I'm tied up preparing testimony for an unrelated hearing in the same time
frame, so I'm not in a position to testify as an expert, but I might testify
as a member of the "public"

I'm open to suggestions for possible witnesses, and since I've done
consulting work for the utility in the past I'm in a position to effectively
forward any names.

If anyone in range wants to testify as a member of the public, I can find out
whether public testimony will be allowed.  BTW, Sternglass is being sponsored
by a public group that is opposing the project.

The hearing will be in the Manitowoc area in late October.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
Radiation Biology Group
Medical College of Wisconsin