Re: Badging Workers

At the University of Delaware we meet annually with our ancillary
personnel (custodians, plant operations staff) for radiation awareness
training.  We explain that our "busiest" radiation workers receive less
than 5% of the annual dose limit.  This apparently is successful in
forestalling requests from ancillary staff for bagdes.  I'd be surprised
if badging of ancillary personnel is done as "frequently ... at
universities" as Mr. Boyce states.  Or am I out of touch?  Bill Fendt