Re: Caution vs. Danger vs. Warning

"Caution - This device produces radiation when energized"
(usually meaning X-rays).  In my experience I have seen the "caution "
sign used most of the time.

This sign is generally affixed on electron microscopes(especially the older
ones).  I have never seen them on X-ray machines because one does expect
X-rays from X-ray machines,wheareas one does not normally expect x-rays
from electron microscopes.
But apparently there have been problems of X-ray exposures from old electron
microscopes.
Maybe Kris could clarify what device she was referring to.

Ninni Jacob