A PERSONAL Opinion on Disclaimers

While I enjoy reading the humorous ones, the serious ones take up space
and don't do much for me.  I have only 3 lines of signature information
that tags along when I A-nswer someone from this network (Forum).  Since
I don't like to type things over and over, I have a hard time being
humorous in writing, and nobody here knows I talk to the world this way
I haven't bothered.  For those that feel they should or are required to
issue them I'd like to see them put "on file" somewhere and not clutter
up the interstate.

Naturally, that is just my opinion.  Any opinion given in this manner
by me is just that, my opinion and does not represent the opinion of
this Medical Center,The Department of Veterans Affairs, or the United
States Government.

And since I'd just as soon not have anyone here know that I talk to
the world at large via my terminal if anyone quotes me I'll denounce them
as the vicious liar they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-}>

Since I don't know if my signature info will travel in sending a
message, my email address seems to be vernig.peter@forum.va.gov