RE: Sink Labels

> Hello, all.  We need to develop labelling for those sinks on campus which
> will be designated as sinks in which sewer disposal of radioactive
> materials is permitted.  We'll probably need to develop our own labels
> since we have some specific wording in mind for the labels.  Got any
> vendors you'd suggest?  Got any samples of labels you'd care to pass
> along?  Do you use anything other than sticky labels to designate sinks?
> Any other practical comments about sink labelling you think I ought to
> know?

We use a company from Floria called Accuform Manufacturing.  They do
nothing but custom work, and do it at pre-printed rates (give or take).

I go through my Fisher rep to get to my Accuform contact, but they can be
reached at (800)237-1001 for easterners, (800)716-3636 for midwesterners
and (800)634-5050 for westerners.

Hope this helps.

John

*John DeLaHunt, EH&S      *The Colorado College       *
*jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu*1125 Glen Avenue           *
*hazmat-owner@csn.org     *Colorado Springs, CO  80905*
*VOX: (719)389-6678       *FAX: (719)635-3177         *
    This information is worth what you paid for it
            and is hereby disclaimed.