Re: Mammography Doses

                      RE>>Mammography Doses                        11/8/94
I agree whole heartedly that the benefit-to-risk ratio is extremely high for
diagnostic x-rays.  However,  I believe that we must make every effort to fully
answer patients concerns about radiation exposure and risk.  The "don't worry
about it" attitude we used since the 1940's is exactly why we are now spending
billions to clean superfund and other sites to less than background levels.

Rob Forrest
UPENN
Just my thoughts and nobody else's.