Date: Thu, 24 Nov 94 15:38:42 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: ehsnet!hps (HPS)
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Xenon trapping

Moroney)
Fido-To: hps

Does anybody know of a method to trap Xe-133. Since it is a noble
gas, I
suspect it would be difficult. I have seen a reference to the use
of activated
charcoal  for a Xe trap but it was not very informative. Any help
would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger Moroney
Health Physicist
Mallinckrodt Medical

--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)