Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 08:47:06 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: Robert Jeffrey Gunter <GUNTERRJ@kohis.a1.ornl.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Course Announcements -Reply

Paul,

I  tend to agree.  If I am forced to view numerous advertisements
prior to
getting  to  the  interesting  postings, I  will  be  tempted  to
"unsubscribe".
Perhaps   someone  could  make  a  bulletin  board  with  product
announcements.  If
anyone  is  interested  in  viewing them... They  will  have  the
opportunity.  If
forced  by  monetary inducements, maybe even I could create  this
bulletin board.

Please  send  copious  amounts of front money so I may  build  my
staff and set up
company headquarters.... Can you telnet to the South Pacific?

Rob Gunter

Of  course...  everything  stated  above will  be  denied  at  my
convenience...