Re: Course announcements- Reply -Reply

	Course announcements and meeting announcements are generally
very useful.  The Nuclear Medicine Burst Mailer handles these issues
somewhat differently.  Trevor Cradduck sends out an announcement once
a month that lists all Nuclear Medicine Meetings that are coming up within
the next year.  Those who are interested in reading the message only have
one message to read and/or delete.  Meeting dates are sent to Trevor who
consolidates them and then publishes them.  I find that a very useful
way to communicate.

	RE:  Software.  I don't review all software and/or try it.  I know
others are also busy and don't time to do that either.  The same could be
done for software.  .....  A general listing of various types of software
cost and availability, and a statement of its use could also be placed in
a single message that was sent out once a month.

	Not to give Hector more to do than he already has.  These tasks are
usually handled by the system/board administrator or a volunteer.

	If there is interest in knowing about upcoming training courses, I
am willing to volunteer to put that information out ..... All I will need is
the input from the various sources.

	I would post it once a month...starting after 01 Jan 95.

	Let me know if there is interest in my providing that support to this
burst mailer.

	JERRY THOMAS

	THOMAS@USUHS.USUHS.MIL