medical physics employment market

I am looking for some data about the supply and demand in the medical
physics field, particularly for individuals having lower experience levels.

Any ideas where I can get some data (I will contact AAPM, and already have
their salary survey, but is there an individual who is strongly involved in
this issue)? Has anybody seen any concrete data about this anywhere?
Everything that I have about the medical physics market is "hearsay" at the
moment.

Thanks for any leads or help.

Kim.

              Kim Kearfott, Sc.D., C.H.P.
          Professor, Dept. Nuclear Engineering
 Program Advisor, Radiological Health Engineering
                University of Michigan
             108 Cooley Lab, North Campus
               Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2104
              telephone: (313) 763-9117