Subject: None
Author:  Roger Macklis MD
Date:    1/24/95 9:57 AM

Judy--
By the way, from the tone of some of your correspondents on the internet,
they appear to feel that radiation has many unexplored advantages when
treated as a pharmaceutical. You might commend to them my article on
"Radiation Hormesis" J. Nucl. Med 32:350-359, 1991, where I discuss many of
these magical powers.

  -RM