Re: 95 Neshaps

We (UCSF) were inspected by the EPA for our NESHAPS (both Subpart I & H) last
August. The final report was issued to us December 28, 1994. We did not have
any problems with either the inspection or the format. The final report states
that " the stay expired on November 15, 1992 and recision is awaiting EPA & NRC
resolving remaining issues. The rule, therefore, has been in effect since Novem
ber, 1992. on january 28, 1994, EPA issued a notice, 59 FR 4228, confirming tha
t facilities subject to Subpart I are required to demonstrate compliance..".
I hope this helps to clarify the current  EPA position.