NESHAPs '95

1.  In DOE land, we have been doing the NESHAPs reporting process for
many years.  I saw the earlier reference by Paul Ward regarding
COMPLY (EPA approved software) which I understand is the easiest to
use for demonstrating compliance.  At SLAC, I originally used EPA PC
AIRDOSE Version 3.0 which was convenient for running on a PC
compatible machine.  We now use COMP-88 PC which is the PC compatible
version of the larger program originally run on a mainframe computer.
COMP-88 provides for exapanded demographics, releases, pathways, etc.
All three of these programs are (I think) still acceptable by the EPA.

2.  Also, I have heard some rumors that the reporting process MIGHT
be modified, but there has been nothing stated to that effect by any
of our regulators.  We will soon be getting the call from DOE for the
CY94 report.
Michael P. Grissom, Assistant Director ES&H for Environment/Radiation
                    Protection/Waste Management
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, MS 84
2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 926-2346  Fax:  (415) 926-3030
Email:  MIKEG@SLAC.STANFORD.EDU
The opions expressed above are those of the author alone and do not
not represent those of the Stanford University or the US Department
of Energy.