I-131 therapies

                      Subject:                              Time:  4:01 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         I-131 therapies                       Date:  2/7/95
I've recently had some problems with sending Email so if this is a repeat, I
apologize.  Here we go again.

Has anyone come up with a time/waste reduction procedure for > 30 mCi I-131
therapy patients (i.e.,  patients requiring hospitalization).  I'm looking for
any unique solutions involving contamination control, quick and easy room
setups, waste minimization, or special decon procedures to meet the 200 dpm/100
cm2 removable requirement.  Any helpful suggestions are gladly welcome.  Thanks
in advance.

Rob Forrest