More I-131

                      Subject:                              Time:  5:39 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         More I-131                            Date:  2/8/95
Thanks for the responses on I-131 therapy setups/decons.  I was hoping that
someone had become incredibly creative and shaved hours off the room prep and
cleanup time (which really adds up when the number of therapies increase).  It
seems everyone is doing similar things.

But in an effort to avoid regressing to talk on epidemiology, let me throw out
a few more questions.  Has anyone determined an extraordinary cleaning/decon
product or has soap and water been sufficient?  We've heard about the perils of
Chlorine based products, has anyone had trouble with other products?   One
final thought, at your institution, who does the setup/decon responsibility
belong to; Radiation Safety or Nuclear Medicine or a combination effort.
Thanks again.

-Rob Forrest