Beam Scanners

I am interested in finding information on current commercial beam
scanners used to model dose from accelerators.  My information is vague
and I apologize for the lack of info I can supply you.

These scanners are tissue equivelent tanks with ion chambers capable of
modeling the dose from a medical accelerator.  The infomation is used to
determine how much radiation should be used in treatment.

The only commercial names I have are Wallhoffer (Germany) and CMS (USA).
Does anyone have addition information or know where I can find more
information?

Any help is appreciated,

Stephanie
Oak Ridge