Repy to Capt.Plutonium re New RHH

The error you noted has been corrected in the new printing of the "Radiologi
ealth Handbook."  The orginal one was noted in a letter to the HP Newsletter.
Scinta, Inc.,
nd its editors did not plan to engage in imaginative spelling.
The mistake was do to the manufacturing process.  We have an will continue
to provide this addenda and correction sheets.  We don't type so well via
the electronic media either.  Notice "do" and "an" ab ove.  This letter does
reflect the opinion of Scinta, and B.Shleien.
There is a difference between literacy and printing books.  Erre est humare.