Qualifications for RSO

I have just been asked by the President of the organization that I work
for to find the qualifications for a Radiaiton Safety Officer and the
Chairman of the Radiation Safety Committee as required by the NRC. I
thought that at one time I had read something about this in 10 CFR
part 20, but can not find that passage today. Do any of you have
an answer conerning the qualifications?

The orgainization that I work for is a medical research foundation.
We have a Broad Scope license. Any and all responses appreciated.

Larry J. Hawkins
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
E-Mail:<hawkinsl@cpu2.omrf.uokhsc.edu>

Phone: 405 271-7266