Re: Rumbles

By far and away the majority of the "radiation experiments" performed
at university's have been mislabeled.  The research that was performed
was not to study radiation effects on people, but to study biodistribution,
excretion, metabolism, etc.  These are the types of things that are
routinely done in the development of new medical treatments.

The rumbling is from teeth gnashing of hp's and other's who recognise
the distinction:)

Oh, I guess I better disclaim this one too.  It is my personal opinion
and not (necessarily;)) that of my employer.