Re: ABHP Certification Review Course

You wrote:

>I am looking for a good review course for the CHP exam.  Does anyone
have a
>suggestion?  In addition, is anyone aware of review material for home
use?

>Thank you
>
>Kevin Roberts

Kevin,

    Best strategy I found was to buy a copy of Cember's "Introduction to
Health Physics," study it, and work EVERY(!) problem.  This got me
through Part I and II (Power Reactors) successfully a couple of years
ago.

    Also found the material provided by ABHP to be helpful regarding
other references.

Jim Barnes, CHP(PR)
Rocketdyne Division, Rockwell International