Looking for sources.

Can anyone point me to some sources for the dose (miniscule though it
might be) from ingesting a banana or potato.  I have already done
some looking and couldn't find it in a HPQuest search.  Any sources
would be appreciated!  This information is handy in talking
comparision to LL exposure. [grin]

Thank you for your time.

Troy D. Taylor                    Idaho State University
Health Physicist                  Technical Safety Office

Advice is worth what you pay for it, and is disclaimed
in its entirety.