Re: Looking for sources.

I have a list of estimated Potassium-40 contents for various foods which
appears to have been lifted from the CRC Handbood. It shows bananas to contain
3520 pCi/kg and white potatos to contain 3400 pCi/kg. There are numerous other
vegetables and fruits listed. We use it for fun in our radiation safety course.

Carol Lentz
lentzc@aa.wl.com