Too Bad

     Again, I must point out that this was a take home exam problem and not
     a homework assignment.  While there may be those of you out there who
     do not see a difference, I must say that tests are to show an
     individual's ability and should not be treated so lightly that
     individuals taking them would feel free to ask anyone, especially a
     large body of professionals, how to do the problems.  That, in my
     eyes, would represent the equivalent of buying an exam or paying
     someone to take it for you.

     For those individuals accusing people of self-rightiousness, I would
     suggest that they reexamine their own morals.

     Gus Potter
     Sandia National Laboratories