Software for inventory and dosimetry records

Hi, Radsafers!

I need to buy a PC software that can do isotope inventory and badge
record-keeping, etc. I would also like to use it to record other information,
such as training and to do the "end of year exposure summary."  I am told by
Dr. McLain from Texas A&M that they are now using "Health Physics Assistant"
(thank you, Dr. McLain).  Anybody out there has used this software? Any
comments?  Please post your comments on other software also!! I would like to
know what it can do and the price.

Thanks in advance!

George Xu, Ph.D.
Institute Radiation Safety Officer/Research Assistant Professor
Department of Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics
NES Bldg., Tibbits Ave.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Instititue
Troy, NY 12180-3590

Tel: (508) 276-4014/4029