Re: References - Environmental Impact of Nuclear Weapons

Gus --

You are, I believe, referring to the classis book edited by Samuel
Glasstone which was originally published about 1950 under the title "The
Effects of Atomic Weapons" and subsequently revised and repinted as"The
Effects of Nuclear Weapons" in several versions, the latest of which was,
if memory serves, about 20 years ago.  Some editions even came with a
dose calculator (slide rule).  The publication used to be available from
the GPO and crops up from time to time in used book stores.  If you wish
more information on any specific edition, write me and I will provide
same -- can't do so now as my copies are at home and I'm writing this
from the office.

Ron Kathren