Date: 03/09/95 10:15 AM
To: JOE KANE
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 95 09:12:37 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: melissa@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu (M. Woo)
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: gas proportional counters?

I'm looking for recommendations on gas proportional counters.  We're
looking for something reliable from a company with good support -- and, of
course, the budget isn't infinite.

I don't want to sound rude (but I will anyway), but I'd like to hear from
users, not from sales reps, please.  :-)  Sales brochures that I receive
often go straight from my mail slot into the nearest waste container.

Thanks in advance, everyone!

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225