thanks - proportional counters

WOW!  Thank you to everyone on the list who has responded, both privately
and publicly, to my request for info on gas proportional counters.  Sorry
for not being more specific in the original message, but fortunately there
appear to be a lot of mind readers out there who guessed that I was thinking
of alpha/beta swipe counting.

There seems to be a lot of support for Nuclear Measurements Corp. (which is
what we have right now -- are they still in business?) and Oxford/Tennelec,
so there's plenty for me to check out.

Thanks again -- everyone here is great!

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225