RE: EMF Source Book Apology

          Jim, et al.

               The EMF info isn't owned by the contractor, however the way
          the material is compiled is copyrighted. Yes, you can do that.

               Its always good to hear from you Jim.  Would you like to
          discuss my mother's combat boots while you're at it?  That's what
          I get for trying to provide some info and I didn't even make a
          political statement.

               	    Shelly Rosenblum
               	    EPA / Office of Radiation and Indoor Air

          BTW: If you've been flooded out in the rains recently, we have
          information on Indoor Air problems and solutions re: mold growth.
          No! not radioactive mold.