Veterinary X-ray Question

1.  I don't know if Cone Instruments or the Nuclear Associates catalogs
have specific animal restraint/positioning versions now or not, but we
also used pediatric materials at AFRRI some years ago (as Ted DeCastro
suggested, they do work well for small animals--maybe not so well for
the large animal practice at UIUC, however).

2.  Perhaps Tom OBrien (AFRRI RSO) has some specific sources for
supporting the Animal Facility radiography program.  He recently
posted his address as:

    obrien@vax.afrri.usuhs.mil
Michael P. Grissom
Phone:  (415) 926-2346