Seeking employment

Greetings all!

I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University and have recently completed
my thesis research. While things are moving through channels (and we all
know how long that can take), I am seeking a position where I may gain
valuable experience to complement my education. Unfortunately, I have
little practical experience in Health Physics (which is why I need the job ;).
I am very quick to learn however, and I am very responsible. If any of you
fellow radsafers have a position that needs to be filled or knows of a
position for which I may qualify, please contact me at:

gds7090@zeus.tamu.edu

I will be MORE than happy to send a resume to those who request one,
either by mail or fax.

I am willing to relocate, and could be available at a moments notice
(well, ok, maybe a couple of weeks).

Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Greg Sackett
Texas A&M University
Health Physics