Re: survey meter recommendation

I have never had anything but good luck and great service with Ludlum
equipment.  Some of the meters in daily use at our campus are 15 and 20
years old, and have survived in a harsh student environment.  Hope this helps.

John C. Elliott, RSO
Director, Research & Instructional Safety Office
California State University, Fullerton 92634
(714)773-2687