vendors for personal dosimetry and readers

*** Reply to note of 04/08/95 13:03
rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca

I'm not going to make a recommendation BUT it seems to me that any company
 that does sloppy work - like say for example mislabels things or contaminates
 things ought to be avoided just in case their dosimetry suffers from similar
 problems.  Do you see what I C theN ?   (not very creative but I try)

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, news
groups, etc., on the internet.