Re: D&D for Plutonium Areas

Well, this subject seems to have morphed into an ongoing flame about
consultants :-)

So -- What's the fundamental difference between the "hard-working"
employee types and the "mercenaries" (consultants)?  Since we all sell
our services to someone else, aren't we all getting information for free
from this forum and then selling it?

Perhaps this list server should be migrated to a Web home page with a
query form complete with a box for entering our credit card numbers when
we want to get some information :-)

Personally, I'll give my opinions to anyone who asks, and even some who
don't.  Just remember, they are worth what you pay for them. <grin>

*  Rich Oesterling, CHP     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov              *
*  This isn't a signature.  I'm still working on one.          *