Re: Web Sites

>I would appreciate information (addresses) of web sites related to the
>nuclear power industry, health physics, radiochemistry etc.  You may
>send replies to NTA@IX.Netcom.com    My own web site has the temporary
>address of http://199.171.28.225/

Here are some web sites I have found useful or interesting which are
nuclear related (alas no radiochemistry):

http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/
The Radiation Protection Home Page

http://www.ccohs.ca/Resources/hshome.htm
Safety Related Internet Resources

http://www.tiac.net/users/dploss/home.html
Ploss Associates, Inc. Home Page: another radiation safety page

http://necs01.dne.bnl.gov/html/nndcbrochure.htm
The National Nuclear Data Centre brochure

http://www.eh.doe.gov/ohre/home.htm
DOE Office of Human Radiation Experiments Home Page

http://nuke.handheld.com/
The nuke Home Page (IMHO one of the most interesting home pages yet)

http://hpngp01.kaeri.re.kr/CoN/index.html Table of the Nuclides

http://www.nrc.gov/
The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission

gopher://nesirs01.iaea.or.at:70/11/main
This is the IAEA gopher

And dont forget the Radsafe archive either, I think there's a link to it on
at least one of the above pages

Happy surfing

Michael Williamson                              ph +61 7 365 4504
Radiation Protection Adviser                    fax +61 7 365 1577
Occupational Health and Safety Unit
University of Queensland
Brisbane 4072
Australia