Re: Web Sites

On Thu, 20 Apr 1995, Robert Holloway wrote:

> I would appreciate information (addresses) of web sites related to the
> nuclear power industry, health physics, radiochemistry etc.  You may
> send replies to NTA@IX.Netcom.com    My own web site has the temporary
> address of http://199.171.28.225/

Thanks, Michael Williamson, for posting your Web sites.  For those who
have WWW browsers, start with the following search engines:

http://www.yahoo.com/ (Yahoo has all the other pointers)
http://www.yahoo.com/Reference/Searching_the_Web/
http://www.einet.net/
http://lycos.cs.cmu.edu/
http://webcrawler.cs.washington.edu/WebCrawler/WebQuery.html
http://web.nexor.co.uk/public/aliweb/search/doc/form.html
http://web.nexor.co.uk/susi/cusi.html

These sites generally respond pretty well.  I haven't had much luck with
WWWW - The World Wide Web Worm at
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/home/mcbryan/WWWW.html

Happy searching!

*  Rich Oesterling, CHP     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov              *
*  This isn't a signature.  I'm still working on one.          *
*  "Opinions?  I'm not permitted to have any.                  *