Quality of Dosimetry servic

                       Subject:                               Time:9:31 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Quality of Dosimetry services          Date:04/26/95
RadSafers:  I'm interested in hearing about your experiences with the various
film badge Companies out there.  Please rate them in the following categories:
Ordering speed, validity of incoming information on hard-copy and disk, company
cooperation when investigating unusual dose result, billing for services (we
bill out to our clients), barcoding (we need to hand enter ring ID #'s), and
anything else you fell pertinent.  I think we should use postings due to
general interest of all Radsarfers.  I'll try to put together a summary and
post when I get some time.

ENJOY!!

Joe Kane
Radiation Safety Office