Re: Pearl Wisdom is on the Net (fwd)

I Just spent about 5 minutes with the Pearl www.  This is some of the most
uninformed propaganda I have ever seen in my life.  They claim to have
a device to replace a surge protector that "neutralizes electromagnetic
radiation" ... and in so doing "adds clarity to screen images"  Other
claims/benefits include:  reduces stress, increases productivity,
decreases fatigue, increases mental clarity, decreases eye fatigue, increases dimensionality to graphics, decreases blurring of text.

	They claim to have beta tested 15,000 units.  The company was once
called Clarus Tech Inc.

	In "scientific studies" it is claimed by Pearl that their product
decreases human sensitivity to X-rays by 70%!  .... MAYBE THOSE OF US IN
RADIATION PROTECTION HAVE MISSED SOME FIRST PRINCIPLES SOMEWHERE? .... I
DOUBT IT!!!!

	The other scientific studies cited include:

	Independent User Test using Pulsar
	Biofeedback tests
	Appied kinesiology test
	Natural order is restored
	UCLA Test decreased cellualr sensitivity invitro
	Human absorption of X-rays.

	It is companies like this that cause those of us who have worked
many many years learning our trade much to be concerned about.  They sell
their products based on fear and scientific disinformation.  I suggest
you check out their www yourself .... it is at http://www.mind.net/pearl
their internet is pearl@mind.net

	Maybe a mass e-mailing to pearl .... letting them know your opinion
of their science might be a good way for them to know that they are not
pulling the wool over everyones eyes.

JERRY THOMAS