Re: Pearl Wisdom is on the Net (fwd)

Well, guess so far the verdict is still out, but anyone who tries to use
as many large words as they do in thier WWW site should be looked at
carefully.

I have requested further information from Pearl Wisdom and will let you
all know of thier response. I am not sure of the legal recourse,and  we
need to be careful of slander and ill intent. But being careful, maybe we
can do something positive with this situation, and give a clear signal to
"psuedo" technology oppurtunist that our profession is not going to
stand for it.

ps.. they used a quote from Glamour magizine as one of thier references
*rolls eyes*

-Bruce Busby