Re: Pearl Wisdom is on the Net (fwd)

I sent Pearl Wisdom an E-mail message to let them know that I was not
impressed.  I agree with Bruce, we need to be careful; however, it is important
that each of us take a look at their www and other information and draw our
own conclusions about their product, mode of sales, and scientific crediability
of their claims.

Does anyone at UCLA know who the cell work was done by?  I am sure that a
reputable radiobiologist would roll over in his/her grave if their work was
quoted /referenced in the manner that Pearl has done.

Finally,  I think we need to send Pearl Wisdom our opinions ... either PRO or
CON ... If you think the profession should not stand for their pseudo science
then NOW is the time to stand up and tell them so.

.... guess you can see that this one has hit a nerve.

nuff said

JERRY THOMAS
thomas@usuhsb.usuhs.mil