Re: Pearl Wisdom is on the Net (fwd)

This sounded familiar:

>ps.. they used a quote from Glamour magizine as one of thier references
>*rolls eyes*
>
>-Bruce Busby

Now Bruce, (;-7), there is a popular interdisciplinary journal that *often*
cites major scientific discoveries published in Glamour magazine - the
Annals of Improbable Research (AIR).  I've canceled my AIR list
subscription, to save time and clutter, but I remember them announcing major
breakthroughs in skin care research published in Glamour, written by some
major experimentalists.  I believe Cindy Crawford was one of them ...
Albert Lee Vest          The Ohio State University
Health Physicist                 B-042 Graves Hall
(614)292-0122                 333 West 10th Avenue
"Action brings good fortune" - Syd Barrett
"Rock n roll" - John Goodman     Columbus OH 43210
My employer did not review or approve this message.