Re: Wireless Networking Dep

I agree with the measurements aspect. However, if you inform them of
the potential for RF exposure, now you can switch to Table 1 values
(for controlled areas), in which case R=5.1 cm! Oh will this ever end?
Joking aside, it falls within the "low Power device exclusion". This
could be a case of regulating ourselves into oblivion. Should we also
measure "flip" phones? (P=0.3 watts) IEEE SCC28 is looking into the
idea that MPE (SAR) may be exceeded in the ear due to the amount of
air-to-tissue relative to the ear structure. Some would say that all
cell phones should have warnings! I think the regs should be written
to express the true "spirit" of the exposure criteria. Any comments?