Re: 5/8/95 Barnwell Update

>I believe your last sentence should have read... the Southeast Compact
>Commission (SCC) voted today not to expell NC.  And yes,  that is still a
>true statement.
>
>As news arises I will keep radsafe updated.
>
>Charles Smith
>Applied Radwaste Management, Inc.
>803-926-8558
>smithch01@delphi.com

Although I am in an SCC state (and in the city that hosted the recent SCC
meeting), I am usually so swamped that I am unable to keep up with what the
most recent SCC activities are. I appreciate those who can keep us up to
date. I am especially appreciative of ARM, Inc.'s efforts, it was a fifth
generation copy of your fax that I transcribed.

W. Robert Newberry, IV, IHIT, CHMM

The views expressed in this message are those of the writer, and do not
reflect the views of Southern Research Institute.