Re: Hello (fwd)

Hi All, thought I would send you the reply I got from Pearl Wisdom. It is
to laugh.

-Bruce

------

Hello Bruce,

The principals and developers of the Quantum Pearl technology are Robert
Williams and Bob Richards.  Their address is:

   Quantum Pearl
   5580 LaJolla Blvd, #427
   LaJolla, CA  92031

They are currently working on the patent.  The tests have not been formally
documented.  We currently don't have the full reports of the tests available
to the public.  In the next few weeks I will gather these reports and send
them to you, including a more complete explanation of how the X-Ray test was
done.

If you could email us your land-based mailing address, we will send you hard
copies of the reports.  These will be available sooner than the html versions.

In terms of the 150,000 beta sites, we state in our web page that over
15,000 people have purchased and are satisfied with products using this
technology.  Please let us know where you read 150,000 beta sites, because

this definitely would be a typo.

>and actually what are you claiming it does that
>other surge supressors dont.

This technology has been incorporated in several types of electronic
devices.  The most appropriate host for the PowerClear product was found to
be a surge protector.  The Quantum Pearl technology deals with the EMF
radiation effects, while the host surge protector does the mundane 110VAC
conditioning.

This product is dealing in the domain of subtle energy.  If you would like
more information I would recommend you contact

   International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine
   Golden, CO
   303-278-2228

They have approximately 1,500 members, of which 17% are physicians, and 25%
have completed their doctorate.  Their mandate is to provide education for
the greater scientific community.

I completely understand that you want to do some further study before
including a link to our home page on yours.  If you have any further
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks  -  Michael Baral